As enthusiasts and experts in certain types of cars, we are now offering a vehicle appraisal service for the Muscle cars and classic car market.
We are based in London so please contact us as we are able to travel to other destinations.
Our main focus now is Muscle & Classic Car Inspection as that is the business we are in.
Muscle and classic cars are super cars to own and also appreciating investments. We take a careful look at all the details that are really important on older cars such as signs of rust, filler and older repairs and any prior or hidden damage.
For example, we check the following on our inspections;
- Condition of the body and paint
- Presence of scratches, cracks, dents, or rust
- Underbody check for any signs of rust or damage
- Condition of tires and wheels
- Glass exam for cracks or other flaws
- Previous accident damage and previous flood damage
- Check lights, A/C, gauges, and operation of all other electrical items
- Thorough check of interior–including upholstery, mats, headliner, and seat belts
- Comprehensive inspection of the engine and transmission
- Steering, suspension, Braking components, and Exhaust system
- Visual inspection of engine and all other items under the hood
- Notation of fluid level, oil leaks, and any missing parts
- Review of all available mechanical and ownership records (if available)
- We will address any additional areas of concern that you identify
- If possible, assuming the vehicle is street legal and safe weather conditions exist, the entire drive train performance is evaluated with a 10-mile road test
We will also assess the vehicles true market value and give you a peace of mind reassurance that you are not paying over the odds. This will also help you with dealing with insurance companies who will often refute your claim of what the car is worth and the potential payout if you ever made a claim.
We have many contacts in the US and Canada who use us to help with procuring cars in the UK and have built up a relationship and their trust with our honesty and reliability.
Feel free to get in touch for more details Contact Us